Location: Deeply Rooted
7021 Bungaloo Rd.
Date: Friday, September 19, 2014 - Sunday, September 21, 2014
- 6pm… – Arrivals, Bonfire and Chit Chat
- 9am-ish – Breakfast
- 11am – Walking Tour of the Land
- 1pm – Lunch & Games
- 3pm – Workshop: History & Practices of Mabon and Winterfinding
- 5pm – Pre-ritual Gathering (everyone that is interested in attending the main ritual much attend this meeting)
- 6pm – Main Ritual in the Oak Grove – ADF Druidic Ritual honoring Freyr & Freya
- 7pm-ish – Ritual Feast (bring a dish to pass)
- 8pm… – Bonfire and good company!
- 9am – Breakfast & Polka
- 11am – DR Board Meeting
- Things to Bring: A dish to pass for the Potluck feast on Saturday, sleeping items (blankets/sleeping bags, pillows, etc), tent if camping, drums, rattles and/or other rhythm instruments for drumming around the fire.
*** Update *** We are now accepting registration via Paypal! To register on Paypal, choose the Paypal registration link below. If you wish to pay at the gate on arrival, choose the Gate Registration option.
Add to Google Calendar