Location: Deeply Rooted
7021 Bungaloo Rd.
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 - Sunday, June 18, 2017
Join us while we welcome Summer! It’s time to enjoy the land in all it’s greenery and glory!
- 6pm – Games, Snacks, Hang around the Fire
- 9am – Breakfast
- 11am – Tour of the Land (Wear shoes that are conducive to trekking through the backwoods 🙂 )
- Noon – Lunch
- 2pm – Workshop: What is Litha? – Discussion by Chad Ostorero
- 4:00pm – Pre-Ritual Prep and Discussion (If you’re attending the ritual, you will want to come to this)
- 5:30pm -Litha/Summer Solstice Ritual
- 6:30pm – Ritual Feast
- 8pm – Merriment around the Fire, Fire Spinning, Drumming and other Shenanigans
- 10am – Breakfast & Polka
- 11am – Board Meeting/Discussion
- Noon – Lunch & Raffle
Things to Bring: A dish to pass for the Potluck feast on Saturday, sleeping items (blankets/sleeping bags, pillows, etc), drums, rattles and/or other rhythm instruments for drumming around the fire. Spring and Summer can get a bit sloppy on the land, so it would be wise to bring waterproof boots/shoes and dry socks.
Weekend (Members): $20
Weekend (Non-Members): $25
One Day Only (Members): $10
One Day Only (Non-Members): $15
Add to Google Calendar