Location: Deeply Rooted
7021 Bungaloo Rd.
Date: Friday, October 27, 2017 - Sunday, October 29, 2017
- 6pm… – Arrivals, Bonfire and Chit Chat
- 8pm – Dumb Supper (details to come)
- 9am-ish – Breakfast
- 9am (All day) – Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Altar
- 11am – Walking Tour of the Land
- 12pm – Lunch
- 1pm – Discussion: The Meaning of Samhain
- 4:30 – Main Ritual – Chad Ostorero Ordination
- 5:30pm – Potluck Fest
- 7:30pm – Samhain Strega Ritual (Chad)
- 8pm… – Bonfire and good company!
- 10pm – Gate Ritual by the Hemlocks (Wade)
- 9am – Breakfast & Polka
- 10am – DR Board Meeting
- Things to Bring: A dish to pass for the Potluck feast on Saturday (we recommend bringing your own food for other meals, folks tend to share whatever they bring with the community. If you have special dietary needs, please bring your own food items), sleeping items (blankets/sleeping bags, pillows, etc), tent if camping, drums, rattles and/or other rhythm instruments for drumming around the fire. Photos or memories of your ancestors/loved ones to place on the Dia de los Muertos altar.
Add to Google Calendar